“Listening to Your Business”™
a Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation program
In a “Listening to Your Business” workshop, participants:
• Examine their businesses with strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities model
• Visualize their businesses three years in the future
• Formulate internal planning processes to establish interim goals and strategies
• Identify resources to assist in reaching business goals
• Examine and respond to challenges and transitions
• Develop action plans to grow their businesses
• Explore operational systems needed to support growing businesses
• Discuss ways to improve profitability and financial performance
Pittsburgh Registration – April 7, 2017 (8:00 AM to 12 PM)
A continental breakfast will be provided.
Harrisburg Registration – May 19, 2017 (11:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
Lunch will be provided.
“The SMC Staff and Board of Directors are excited about our future as we retool our trade association back toward its founding principles. Come join us!”